Wednesday, October 12, 2011

31 Days of Un-Collections: Something Different

I thought I'd post something a little different tonight and highlight some of my favorite Un-Collection quilts that I've run into over the past few weeks.


1. Nautical Quilt from Film in the Fridge. Ashlee just posted the tutorial was just posted here
nautical quilt

2. Peppermint Twist by Cluck Cluck Sew; pattern available here if you need it. (Sidenote: Allison's "un-collection" quilts are consistent favorites of mine.)










Source: flickr.com via Megan on Pinterest


3. Little Leaves Quilt by Nikki (original pattern found in Oh Fransson's Practical Guide to Patchwork). Whew, I am crushing HARD on this block right now. It's enough to make me consider applique.  
Little Leaves for a little bed

4. Tracey's Swoon Quilt - I think Tracey might have been the very first blogger to start (and finish!) a Swoon quilt, after Camille, of course. Sidenote: If you stop by Tracey's blog, be sure to send happy thoughts her way on her new daughter!

Finished if you're a girl quilt

Hope you enjoyed the eye candy! 

2 comments:

  1. Great eye candy, Megan! And I do love that applique quilt, too - just don't have the time to devote to making it!!

    Isn't Tracey's new baby adorable?? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that straight line quilting and the leaves are awesome. I don't love the swoon block, but have to admit that one is pretty.

    ReplyDelete