Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day 2 of 31 Days of Un-Collections: Autumn Breeze

Welcome to Day 2 of my 31 Days of Un-Collections Series! If you missed the introduction post, check it out here



day2mosaic 

From Left to Right:
  • Dark Yellow: TP08Gold from Parisville by Tula Pink for Free Spirit Fabrics
  • Red: 55026 21 from Bliss by Bonnie and Camille for Moda
  • Orange: 27061 15 from Central Park by Kate Spain for Moda
  • Lighter Yellow: 20114 12 from Whimsy by Fig Tree for Moda
  • Light Blue: HB09Ice from Bijoux by Heather Bailey for Free Spirit Fabrics

Accompanying Pattern: I saw this pattern on Moda Bake Shop early last week, and I've been obsessing over it ever since. I think I'd use some cream or maybe some dark brown as the background, even though they're not pictured.


1 comment:

  1. And oh, I love these colors! I was just playing around with a similar pile of fabric myself - good pattern choice, too!

    ReplyDelete