In honor of the monstrous holiday coming up, today's color card features monstrous cupcakes.
- Orange - JD48 from Heirloom by Joel Dewberry for FreeSpirit
- Pink - 22167 22 from Amelia by Me and My Sister for Moda
- Blue - 18065 11 from Sugar Pop by Liz Scott for Moda
- Green - TP10 in Olive from Prince Charming by Tula Pink for Free Spirit
- Gray - JY34 in Charcoal from Habitat by Jay McCarroll for Free Spirit
Accompanying Pattern: I've always liked the Verna's Quilt pattern that Natalia designed a couple of years back. It's been on my bucket list pretty much since the day I saw it.
Also, I've been catching up on my flickr current events tonight and stumbled across this awesome spiderweb quilt. Don't you love the contrast of the bright white and the other bright colors?