I've never really considered autumn to be a "cool color" season, but I really dig this color card.
- Lavender: TP08 Mist from Parisville by Tula Pink for Free Spirit
- Blue: 32507 11 from Sophie by Chez Moi for Moda
- Purple: JD54 Garnet from Heirloom by Joel Dewberry for Free Spirit
- Green: AFT 9790 223 from Sparkle All the Way by Amy Suther for Robert Kaufman
- Oatmeal: K001 1706 Kona Celery by Robert Kaufman
Accompanying Pattern: I know it's a pretty traditional block for these fabrics, but I'd love to make this Triangle Star block from each of those fabrics to make a small lap quilt or something similar.
And if anyone's interested, here's what we're eating this week...
- Creamy Orzo (halve the cream and cheese, double the vegetables), Roasted Broccoli
- Macaroni and Cheese (I used about 1c of cream and 3c of skim milk instead of a quart of whole), Sauteed Collard Greens
- Chipotle and Sweet Potato Chili, Cornbread (holdover from last week)
- Spinach Quesadillas, Drunken Beans
- Butternut Squash Risotto, Kale
Check out today's Menu Plan Monday post at OrgJunkie if you need more inspiration.