Welcome to Day 3 of my 31 Days of Un-Collections Series! If you're confused about what it's all about, check out the introductory post here.
Image found here: http://www.design-seeds.com/2011/03/color-pier.html
(From left to right)
- Light Blue: 13538 19 from Rural Jardin by French General for Moda
- Light Beige: 13521 41 from Lumiere de Noel by French General for Moda
- Dark Brown: BRC-5992-174 Espresso from Paradise Pareaus for Robert Kaufman
- Dark Melon-ish Red: PWAB 068 (Persimmon, Souvenir) from Lark by Amy Butler
- Blue: ADZ-6864-58 Cactus from Mama's Feedsacks Dots by Darlene Zimmerman for Robert Kaufman
Accompanying Pattern: Since a few of these swatches are pretty-large scale prints, one of Heather Mulder Peterson's Livin' Large patterns would fit quite nicely. This one's a favorite of mine.