Monday, October 31, 2011

Day 31 of 31 Days of Un-Collections: Wax Hues


day31mosaic
  • White: 20107 11 from Patisserie by Fig Tree for Moda
  • Purple: K001-1042 Kona Brick for Robert Kaufman
  • Pink: AAM-11489-239 Sorbet from Veranda by Amanda Murphy for Robert Kaufman
  • Peach: 20123 16 from Whimsy by Fig Tree for Moda
  • Orange: 32423 28 from Chrysalis by Sanae for Moda
  • Bonus (Backing or Border?) Print: C2703 Purple from So Sophie by Jen Allyson for Riley Blake
Accompanying Pattern: I really like this slight variation on an HST pattern.

And there you have it, my final day of Un-Collections. I'm awfully glad I decided to jump on the bandwagon, even though I slacked off to sew some nights. I think I've become a lot more comfortable picking colors from different fabric collections, especially if I'm in a brick and mortar fabric shop, where I can easily compare bolts to bolts.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the palettes and patterns and found something to inspire you!

I'm taking the next few days off of blogging to spend some time in front of the machine. Hopefully, I'll be back soon with a finished project! In the meantime, I'll probably be pinning like crazy.

2 comments:

  1. Megan - I have really enjoyed these posts! Thanks for doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! You made it!! And you ended up with such a pretty color palette....

    I can't wait to see what you create during your blogging hiatus!

    ReplyDelete