Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February Party - Let Me See Your Jelly Roll!

Woot! I did it! I finished my jelly roll quilt for February, binding and all. But bad news, bears. The weather kinda stinks here.

Gloomy backdrop for a finish 

See what I mean? Usually this window seat is basking in sunlight in the morning. No such luck today. 

If the sun shows its face before I leave for work in the next few days, I'll try to snap some photos with the "real" camera.

In the meantime, if you have finished a jelly roll/strippy top or project this month, I wanna see it! Link up below. The link party will stay open until the morning of March 5. Also, I finally got on it already and made a button for the jelly roll party with the HTML code below it (also on my sidebar). Feel free to grab it for your post.

jellyroll!

Dangit all if I didn't forget to take a picture of the prize, but I'll draw a name out of the participants to win a scrap bag of strips of the Amelia line by Me and My Sister. (Official picture of the prize forthcoming)

2 comments:

  1. I've never owned a jelly roll. :( I am still enjoying your series though! Too bad for dark winter days, hey?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used a jelly roll, a charm pack and a little yardage on the Pom Pom de Paris quilt top I'm finishing up right now. Does it count? Love jelly rolls and charm packs. Love Amelia fabric line, too :D

    ReplyDelete