Saturday, April 7, 2012

Just Three

It's that time of year.

You know, the first few months of the year are over, the novelty of New Years' resolutions is starting to wear thin, and fabric designers are starting to post sneak peeks of their new lines and new patterns that will debut at market in a few short weeks. It's tough to stay focused.

I perused my list of projects, started and finished, and realized that I'm most prone to starting new projects in the spring time than any other time of the year.

Maybe it's the pollen. Whatever it is, Tracey's party came along just in time.

Just 3 button 

Three projects/tasks a month. That's all.

This month, I'm hoping to:
1) Finish my Etchings granny square quilt
2) Quilt a Carnival quilt that the mother-in-law pieced
3) Make my jelly roll quilt for April. I'm planning to use the Daisy Chain pattern from Jelly Roll Quilts with a Happy Campers jelly roll. Here's a cute example of the pattern

What are you working on this month?

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Unfortunately for me, though, I'm lucky if I can keep it down to three projects a week! But it's all good!!

    Good luck on your projects for the month!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome goals! Love the Etchings Granny squares... so pretty! Carnival is a happy pattern, and love the Daisy Chain too! Can't wait to see your report, and thank you for linking Megan! :)

    ReplyDelete