Monday, April 16, 2012

March Jelly Roll Party Winner

Oops, sorry I forgot about announcing the winner of the March jelly roll party. This month's winner of the scrap bag is...

IMG_3114 


Sarah - your scraps will be en route to you later this week. Keep your eyes peeled!

Life seems to be a little sparse with quilting right now. We're busy on the weekends, trying to make sure our yard doesn't look like a scene out of this show, and work's really kicking into high gear until the end of our fiscal year in June. I'll try to keep you posted on any sewing progress that's made.


3 comments:

  1. Woohoo!! I'm excited!! E-mail me if you need my address....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Sarah! That's okay Megan. Life happens : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Sarah and thank you for another fun month of JRs.

    ReplyDelete