Saturday, September 1, 2012

Jelly Roll August Party!

Untitled 

Oops, sorry I forgot to post yesterday. I was too excited about the long Labor Day weekend. Here's the top I finished.

ruby mosaic 
Here are my favorite blocks. Sigh. Love those floral prints.

The pattern: Shortbread by Cluck Cluck Sew - I HIGHLY recommend it. It didn't require too much additional fabric and came together in a cinch.

The fabric: Ruby by Bonnie and Camille for Moda

Who worked on strippy projects in August? I wanna see 'em! I'll leave the party open until September 8th at 9am!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, this turned out so pretty! I will have to try this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty pattern and quilt! This pattern is now on my bucket list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Megan. I didn't do anything stripy this month. Bummer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice quilt. I think I'll have to give that a try :)

    ReplyDelete