Wednesday, June 5, 2013

IT'S ALIVE

So this happened
ultrasound.19weeks.Mar.31.2010
(FYI - not my actual ultrasound. Apparently, there's no shortage of people who are more comfortable than I with posting their ultrasound pics to the internet.)

then shortly thereafter, this happened
new toy

and now there's lots of these almost done projects sitting around my sewing room
wips

I'm just popping in to assure anyone who's still out there that I'm alive. My small corner of the internet has been silent and empty, but my small life has been full and blessedly content.

Despite my radio silence, I've spent quite a bit of time crafting away, and my new conditions and the hardcore nesting instincts that supposedly accompany it have done nothing to quell the volume of fabric and project stacks haphazardly strewn across my sewing room (exhibit A above). I have maintained some degree of normalcy in my life.

With any luck, I'll be back soon with some finished projects posts.

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I only had one ultrasound, and it was to prove that I was correct (not the doc) on when I got pregnant. We didn't get pictures in those days. The 'subject' is now 23 yrs old, a newly minted college graduate, and just started his first after college job. Boy did that time fly by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Megan! I've missed you. Think of you often too. Blessings on you and your wee one. When is the big day?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, Megan!!! I've thought of you a bunch, and wondered if you were ok - glad to see it was a good reason!! When is the little one due? And boy or girl - or are you letting it be a surprise?

    Congratulations on the Gammill, too! I bet you love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Megan! And a safe and happy pregnancy ;o)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Megan! Nice to see you pop up in my blog reader again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Huge congrats Megan! When are you due? My due date is Sept. 6 :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I keep meaning to call you, but my unavailable hours are the exact hours you are available. Glad you are still getting stuff done and not plain exhausted. Congrats as always.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! I was wondering if the Gammil was keeping you way too busy. I did not know about the little one on the way. That is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete